Colorado

Jan 12, 2010 5:31 AM

Structure Fire in Pueblo

Just before midnight Monday, Pueblo Firefighters were called to a home on the 200 block of Ash St., when a separate room behind the house caught fire.

Everything inside the room is a complete loss but crews say overall the structure would be ok. There was no one inside at the time, except for a cat, which did not survive. 

No word on an exact cause, but firefighters suspect a space heater is to blame.

Tune into News First 5 starting at 5:00 a.m. for the latest.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4