News

Oct 14, 2012 12:30 PM by Matt Stafford

Smoker burned when she accidently ignites hair

BUTLER, N.J. (AP) - Authorities say a northern New Jersey woman was seriously burned when she accidentally ignited her hair while trying to light a cigarette.

The 64-year-old Butler resident was in her apartment Saturday afternoon when her hair caught fire. She has severe burns on her forehead, face and neck and was flown to a hospital, where she was listed in serious condition.

Authorities are investigating.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

More News

National
Story Photo

2 hours ago

3 Alarm Fire in Boston

Eleven people hurt tonight when an explosion, knocked a house off it's foundation in Boston, in the Dorchester area. It may have...

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

12 hours ago

Rain & Snow On The Way

A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect from 6 PM tonight until 4 AM Thursday for Teller County, the Rampart Range (including...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4