Feb 13, 2012 1:59 PM by Greg Boyce
Skyway Elementary in Colorado Springs has been evacuated as a precaution because of a natural gas leak near the school.
Parents say they were notified through RSS feed, email and text alert.
"They do a great job. I'm never really worried about him." Phyllis Caunt said as she picked up her son in kindergarten.
The students have been moved to nearby Jenkins Park. Parents have been informed and have been asked to pick up their children there.
The school will close for the rest of the day.