Jan 5, 2011 3:24 PM by David Ortiviz
Here are the top ten worst intersections in Pueblo according to the City of Pueblo Transportation Division. The data is from 2009 which is the most recent available. The city ranks the intersections based on the number of accidents.
1. Highway 50 & Elizabeth St.
2. Highway 50 & Bonforte Blvd./Hudson Ave.
3. I-25 & Highway 50/Highway47
4. Northern Ave. & Prairie Ave.
5. 29th St. & Elizabeth St.
6. Highway 47 & Dillon Dr.
7. Highway 50 & Morris/Fortino Blvd.
8. Pueblo Blvd. & Northern Ave.
9. Pueblo Blvd. & Red Creek Springs Rd./Rutgers
10. Pueblo Blvd. & Thatcher Ave.