Colorado

Dec 23, 2013 9:13 AM by Garrett Boyd

Overnight fire at Atmel Corp. in Colorado Springs

Employees at a Colorado Springs business can return this morning after an overnight fire. Firefighters spent more than an hour Sunday night at Atmel Corp. on east Cheyenne Mountain Boulevard.

Crews say a small fire started because a gas line got overheated. No one was hurt.

 

»Comments

More News

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

5 hours ago

Playing Dodgeball with Showers

Scattered showers and a few thunderstorms have developed across southern Colorado Saturday afternoon. The chance for rain will remain in the forecast...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4