Colorado

Feb 26, 2014 1:17 AM by Jeff Langan

One injured in late night fire in Pueblo

One man was injured after a late night fire in Pueblo.

It broke out shortly after 9:30 in the 1210 block of Liberty Lane.

The Pueblo Fire Department says it started in the chimney, and went into the attic. They were able to quickly get water on it, and get it under control.

Only one man was in the house when the fire started. He was treated at the scene for minor injuries.

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4