National

Feb 5, 2010 4:55 PM by Bea Karnes, News First 5

Note to self: Don't put earrings next to vitamins

A die-hard New Orleans Saints fan swallowed a prized possession--her fleur-de-lis earring.

Floellen Rickard put her earrings next to her vitamins on her nightstand. When she grabbed the vitamins, she accidentally scooped up an earring too.

And down it went.

Doctors ended up pumping her stomach. Both Floellen and the earring are fine.

She'll be wearing her lucky earrings during Sunday's Super Bowl game.

 

»Comments

»Topics in this article

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4