News

Dec 13, 2011 6:09 PM by Stefanie Boe

Mobile home fire in Pueblo

17 Pueblo firefighters battled a mobile home fire on East 8th Street this afternoon. We're told the people who lived there were in the process of moving out. The home is a total loss and several cats are unaccounted for.

The extra fire crews were needed to keep the fire from spreading to other homes.

A Fire Investigators tells us the fire started accidentally, when something flammable was left on the gas stove.

A bystander saw the flames and kicked in the door, saving several dogs. However, the fire department stresses you should stay back from a fire and leave it up to the professionals.

Thanks to Pueblo viewer Summer West for the fire picture.

 

»Comments

»Topics in this article

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4