Posted: Jan 14, 2010 1:01 PM by Bea Karnes, News First 5
Updated: Jan 14, 2010 1:01 PM
The Major Duties of this position:
* Serves as the HIPAA Privacy Officer for the 10th Medical Group (10 MDG).
* Provides developmental guidance and assists in the identification, implementation and maintenance of all organizational policies and procedures governing the privacy of PHI in coordination with senior leadership and legal counsel.
* Shares responsibility with Team Chief for command and control over medical assets during contingency operations to include coordinating personnel, equipment, supplies and vehicles.
* Coordinates with squadron marketing representatives and the Pacific Affairs Office to ensure the 10 MDG provides monthly articles for submission to the base paper.
* Meets with all newly assigned contract personnel to facilitate completion of security clearance requirements.
Apply by Jan. 27
Starting pay: $46,000 - $60,000
Click here to apply