Posted: Sep 22, 2009 11:03 AM by Bea Karnes
Material Techs work in the warehouse and are responsible for:
* Issuing parts and tools to personnel.
* Shipping and receiving parts, tools and materials.
* Performing inventory cycle counts.
* Processing paperwork for receiving/issuing of stock items.
* Maintaining adequate supply levels of parts and materials.
* Performing quality control testing on shipments received.
* Organizing and reorganizing warehouse layouts.
* Delivering equipment, materials and supplies to various CSU buildings and work sites.
* Managing work zones and performing housekeeping activities.
* Material Techs are also subject to working outdoors in adverse weather conditions.
Apply by Friday
Salary Range: $ 27,206 - $ 39,790