Colorado

Oct 13, 2010 7:21 PM by Greg Boyce

Man suffers burns in kitchen fire

A fire in a kitchen in Fountain Wednesday afternoon burned a man as he tried to put it out.

It happened at 313 Commanche Village Drive. Grease had ignited on a stove.  A man there tried to put it out by putting water on it.  That caused steam and made the fire worse.

The man has not been identified.  He was flown to a Denver hospital for treatment.  His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.

 

»Comments

»Topics in this article

More News

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

5 hours ago

Rain & Snow On The Way

A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect from 6 PM tonight until 4 AM Thursday for Teller County, the Rampart Range (including...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4