News

Aug 8, 2012 12:14 PM by Joe Bevans

Man microwaves shorts, starts fire

LONDON (AP) - In case you haven't heard, a microwave is for leftovers, not your boxers. British firefighters say they saved an apartment from destruction after its domestically challenged resident tried to dry his wet socks and underwear in a microwave oven. The Dorset Fire and Rescue Service says firefighters rescued the man from his home and extinguished the kitchen blaze Monday. The two pairs of underwear and socks were a total loss, as was the microwave.

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4