Colorado

Dec 11, 2013 5:37 PM by David Randall

Man hospitalized in Tremont St. fire dies

A Colorado Springs man has died after a fire broke out in a home Tuesday night. More than 30 firefighters attacked the fire at the home on Tremont Street. An adult man suffered significant burns and was transported to a Denver area burn unit where he died. The victim's name has not been released.

The Colorado Springs Fire Department says the fire started when the man used flammable liquids to start a fire in the fireplace, and quickly spread throughout the home. The home suffered more than $40,000 in damage.

 

Related Stories

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4