Posted: Aug 27, 2010 10:20 AM by Bea Karnes, News First 5
Updated: Aug 27, 2010 10:22 AM
The USOC has an immediate opening for an Administrative Specialist at its Colorado Springs headquarters.
The pay is $10 - $14 per hour.
* Maintains HRIS databases for new hire record creation, benefit enrollments and changes, COBRA, LOA's and terminations
* Provide administrative support for Open Enrollment and Benefit Fair
* Responsible for the creation, tracking and correspondence of all new hire paperwork
* Ensures new hire files are complete, accurate and all paperwork is submitted in a timely manner
* Process all employee changes updating the HRIS data base and informs all benefit carrier of an change status
* Provides audit and reconciliation report support
* May assist in preparing COBRA/LOA paperwork for the Benefit Administrator
* Organize benefit mailings for communiqués sent to employees