Posted: Jan 21, 2013 4:33 PM by Alyse Rzemek
Updated: Jan 23, 2013 11:07 AM
Colorado Christian University is searching for a student services advisor.
The SSA position is a key component in the retention of students through outstanding customer service. Exceptional communication and organizational skills are required. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, able to manage multiple priorities and be results-driven toward the attainment of posted goals. A polished, professional demeanor and appearance are required for this position. The SSA works regular business hours, which may include evenings and weekends.
1. Highly motivated to achieve goals.
2. Previous admission, public relations, marketing, customer service, or similar experience highly desirable.
3. Demonstrated ability to present high value products or services.
4. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and as an individual contributor.
5. Able to work in a high energy environment and simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
6. Ability to learn and use admission, tracking, and student software effectively.
7. Bachelor's degree preferred.
For more informatino click here.