Sep 24, 2010 2:32 PM by Bea Karnes, News First 5
Job of the Day: IT Systems Security
Colorado Springs Utilities has an opening for an IT Systems Security administrator. The Colorado Springs city-owned utility is seeking someone with this experience:
- Rigorous Knowledge of information security principles including risk assessment, intrusion detection, network access control, threat and vulnerability management, data loss prevention and identity and access management is required
- Technical proficiency with security-related systems and applications, especially TCP/IP networking, routers/switches, firewall products, LDAP authentication, and Windows/UNIX/NetWare operating systems is required
- Experience with some of the following management/process frameworks: CobIT, COSO, ISO 17799/27000, ITIL, NIST, and NSA IAM/IEM
- Experience with NERC CIP security standards and compliance is desirable
- Experience of operational and real-time control technologies used within the utilities industry such as supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), energy management system (EMS), and advanced metering is desirable.
The deadline to apply is Oct. 6.
Starting pay range is $68,000 to $101,700.