Bechtel has an opening for an administrative assistant at the Pueblo Chemical Depot.
Job description for this position:
- Based on established work processes, review, log, copy, distribute and file all outgoing and incoming communications, work orders, submittals and other document types. Perform data entry using InfoWorks, Bechtel's electronic document management system.
- Prepare and process site access documentation.
- Coordinate with depot security department and site security staff
- Perform quality control of scanned images and data entry.
- Extract reports and perform a variety of queries using other standard office automation and InfoWorks.
- Interface with internal and external customers on a routine basis; interface with other groups in the resolution of questions or problems. - Establish and maintain an electronic and hard copy filing system of project documents or departmental documents, such as engineering design, procurement and supplier documents, manuals and procedures, communications or any other department-specific materials.
- Assemble information, such as status reports, for supervisor and other department or project personnel as requested.
- Keep abreast of department technologies, techniques and services relevant to area of responsibility. Make recommendations for work process improvements, procedures and practices.
- Provide general and technical support to project personnel in the use of Info Works.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager and/or as requested by other team members.
- Ability to work overtime on a short notice as required.
- Develops written desk guidelines. May instruct others in project/department applicable work processes in clerical, administrative and or document control activities.
- Based on inputs for managers, accurately prepare final tables, PowerPoint, presentations, etc. and maintain databases.
- Work with and understand quality tracking system and associated reports.
Apply by Monday, Nov. 1