News

Aug 13, 2012 4:51 PM by Andy Koen

Hundreds evacuated by chlorine leak

Around 100 employees have been evacuated from a handful of businesses on Centennial Boulevard because of a reported chlorine gas leak. The Colorado Springs Fire Department reports the leak occurred inside the Thin Metal Parts building off of Centennial and List north of Garden of the Gods.
One person was being evaluated by medical personnel at the scene. There are no other reports of injuries.

Related Stories

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4