Feb 18, 2011 3:20 PM by Greg Boyce
The Pueblo County Sheriff's Office now confirms a home at 8400 Savage Road southwest of Pueblo was destroyed by fire.
The home is in a rural area near the foothills northeast of Beulah off Siloam Road. The call came in at 9:38 a.m. A female occupant reported a fire in her kitchen.
Crews from the Red Creek Volunteer Fire Department responded, and a call was made to the Beulah Fire Department for help. But the home was destroyed.
Neighbors have been notified to watch for smoldering embers, but no neighbors were evacuated. No one was injured in this fire.
We'll have more on this fire at 5 and 6 on News First 5.
1 hour ago