(HealthDay News) -- Sleep is essential for the well-being of your entire body, including brain and emotional health.
The U.S. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute mentions these potential side effects of sleep deprivation:
- Difficulty making decisions.
- Difficulty with problem-solving.
- Difficulty adapting to significant change.
- Difficulty controlling emotions and behavior.
- Increased risk of depression, suicide or engaging in risky behavior.
Health News Copyright © 2013 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Copyright (c) 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.