News

Mar 18, 2013 2:20 PM by Elaine Sheridan

Hazmat incident under control

The gas line leak at a restaurant in north Colorado Springs has been fixed.

It took hazmat crews with the Colorado Springs Fire Department about 10 minutes to "cap" the line at the Pizza Hut in the 15-hundred block of Briargate Blvd.

The area around the restaurant is not longer blocked off.

The gas leak was caused by a construction crew that cut a line while remodeling the now closed pizza restaurant that will soon be a Steak n' Shake.

There were no injuries or serious damage.

 

Related Stories

»Comments

More News

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

6 hours ago

Cooler Thursday

Windy early with blowing dust in some areas. Wind ending overnight tonight. An isolated thunderstorm possible early. Overnight low temperatures will drop...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4