Jun 2, 2011 1:59 PM by Stefanie Boe

Having trouble breathing?

If you're having trouble breathing from all the smoke hanging over the state--you're urged to call your doctor.

The Pueblo City-County Health Dept. says people with lung disease or asthma who are having trouble breathing, wheezing or shortness of breath should work with their doctor to decide how to treat their symptoms.


»Topics in this article

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4