Jul 29, 2012 6:13 PM by Lacey Steele

Garage destroyed in weekend fire in Pueblo

A garage in Pueblo is a complete loss after a fire sparked Saturday.

It happened on Scranton Avenue.

The homeowner says it was accidentally started in a garage behind the home.

Several kids were inside the garage at the time, but they all made it out safely, however furniture and toys inside were all destroyed.


»Topics in this article

More News

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

11 hours ago

Playing Dodgeball with Showers

Scattered showers and a few thunderstorms have developed across southern Colorado Saturday afternoon. The chance for rain will remain in the forecast...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4