Colorado Fires

Mar 7, 2014 8:09 PM by Joanne Glamm

Furnace-related fire damages home

Damage from an accidental fire at 4825 Astrozon Boulevard in Colorado Springs is estimated at $28,000.

Two people in the home were uninjured but fire damage prevents them from being able to return to the house,

According to the Colorado Springs Fire Department, combustible material from the furnace is the cause of the fire reported just before noon Thursday.

The fire department encourages furnace inspections by a qualified professional at least once a year.

Smoke detectors should also be installed and kept in working order, fire officials say.

 

 

»Comments

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4