Local

Dec 26, 2012 2:45 PM by Joe Bevans

Fire at Virginia Avenue in Colorado Springs

CSFD responded to smoke coming from a house in the 3300-block of Virginia Avenue. 

Residents noticed smoke coming from the laundry room area and called 911. All inside are out safely, including several pets. The fire is out. There are no injures, however, the residents are displaced.

»Comments

More News

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

10 hours ago

Warm Till Saturday

Temperatures start to climb again for Friday and Saturday where many locations will be in the 70s. However, by Saturday, the clouds...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4