Jun 23, 2010 10:02 AM by James Amos

El Paso County looking for adjustments volunteer

A volunteer is needed to serve as a associate member on the board of adjustment in El Paso County. Applications are due by July 16.

The board of adjustment hears and decides on issues with variances related to the county zoning code. Variance requests may include changes to dimensions, structural location, bulk limitations or other development requirements. Associate members are appointed for one-year terms and may serve a maximum of six consecutive terms.

The application is located at and can be accessed by clicking on the "Volunteer Boards" link. Send completed applications and letters of interest and/or résumés to:
Board of County Commissioners
Attn: Frances St. Germain, County Administration Manager
27 E. Vermijo Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-2208

Applications may also be faxed to: 719-520-6397 or emailed to: For more information call 719-520-6436.



Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4