Jun 10, 2010 9:50 AM by Bea Karnes, News First 5
Friday is the deadline for Colorado Gov. Bill Ritter to take action on bills passed during the 2010 legislative session.
Three bill signing ceremonies have been scheduled for Thursday and Friday, as bills covering everything from from the New Energy Economy to Trucking Industry Incentives are signed into law.
Here's the complete schedule, as announces by the governor's office:
1:15 p.m. Gov. Ritter will be joined by lawmakers and the Coalition to End Hunger to sign legislation to improve access to food programs for income-qualified households:
· House Bill 1022, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
Location: Denver Inner City Parish, 1212 Mariposa St., Denver.
2:30 p.m. Gov. Ritter will be joined by lawmakers and bill supporters to sign several pieces of legislation:
· Senate Bill 128, Invasion of Privacy
· Senate Bill 124, Michael Skolnik Medical Transparency Act of 2010
· Senate Bill 66, Reporting of Child Abuse or Neglect
· Senate Bill 126, Pharmaceutical Transparency Act
· House Bill 1224, Podiatry Board
· House Bill 1018, Waste Tires
· House Bill 1285, Trucking Industry Incentives
· House Bill 1147, Safer Streets Non-Motorized Transport
Location: Governor's Office, State Capitol.
1 p.m. Gov. Ritter will cap this year's signing ceremonies with a package of New Energy Economy legislation:
· Senate Bill 180, Colorado Smart Grid Task Force
· House Bill 1098, REA Elec. Co-op Board Of Director Elections
· House Bill 1267, Prop Tax Of Indep Residential Solar
· House Bill 1328, New Energy Jobs Creation Act
· House Bill 1333, Green Jobs Training
Location: Veterans Green Jobs, 2627 W. 6th Ave., Denver.
9 minutes ago