Colorado

Dec 8, 2013 10:44 AM by Annie Snead

CSPD: Man causes explosion in his apartment

COLORADO SPRINGS, Co. - A man was hospitalized after police say he caused an explosion in his apartment.
It happened late Saturday night at the Grandview Apartments on East Pikes Peak.
Police tell us the man was trying to make hash oil using a butane torch, when he triggered the blast.
He sustained non-life-threatening injuries.
The apartment was damaged but no other units were impacted.
No one else was hurt, and no charges have been filed.

»Comments

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4