Posted: Apr 30, 2011 2:51 PM by AP posted By James H Egbert
Updated: Apr 30, 2011 2:52 PM
LONGMONT, Colo. (AP) - Authorities say a Front Range Community College employee has been taken to a hospital after an accident while she was diluting ferric chloride.
Longmont emergency manager Dan Eamon tells the Daily Times-Call the woman was injured Saturday after a chemical reaction while she was diluting the substance. Ferric chloride is often used for water treatment.
Information from: Daily Times-Call, http://timescall.com/
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)