Colorado

Oct 12, 2010 4:26 PM by Bea Karnes, Stephanie Collins

Chimney fire extinguished in Colorado Springs

Stratmoor Hills firefighters quickly put out a chimney fire midday Tuesday.

Fire crews responded to the home on Chamberlin Ct. just before 11:30 a.m. Whey they arrived the fire was confined to the chimney box and attic. The chimney box was significantly damaged; there was little damage to the attic and minimal smoke damage to the interior of the home.

Fire officials say there were two people in the house at the time; they were able to get out safely. The exact cause of the fire is being investigated.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

More News

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4