Colorado

Feb 8, 2014 4:34 PM by Monica Gouty

Carbon monoxide may have killed Colorado Springs couple

Colorado Springs Police say a couple was found dead in their home this morning, and they may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning. 

Officers say they went to the home in the 1400 block of Murray before 9 a.m. to check on the welfare of the couple, because relatives were concerned after not hearing from them since Wednesday.  Once at the home, officers found the vehicles in the garage and a large amount of mail that had piled up. Inside, they found an adult man and woman, both dead.  Investigators believe the couple may have died from carbon monoxide exposure, but say the official cause of death will have to be determined by the coroner.

 

 

 

»Comments

More News

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

2 hours ago

Rain & Snow On The Way

A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect from 6 PM tonight until 4 AM Thursday for Teller County, the Rampart Range (including...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4