Apr 23, 2013 1:13 PM by Elaine Sheridan
Carbon monoxide is most likely to blame for the death of a man at a home on the east side of Colorado Springs.
Colorado Springs Police and Fire were called to a home in the 21-hundred block of Meyers Ave around 9am. When they got there they found a dead man and a woman that was ill. Investigators say there were no utilities connected at the house, and they were using a generator for electricity. The exhaust on the generator may be to blame for the CO poisoning.
There was also a marijuana grow room in the basement of the home.
There were three dogs and snake that were also living at the home. They have been taken to the Humane Society for observation.
1 hour ago