Weather - Forecast

Mar 16, 2013 7:01 PM by Stephen Bowers

A sloppy Sunday will be followed by a breezy Monday

Tonight: Colorado Springs will become partly cloudy after evening rain & snow showers. The low will be near 30. Pueblo will become partly cloudy after evening rain showers. The low will be near 29. Canon City will be partly cloudy after evening rain showers. The low will be near 35. Teller County will become partly cloudy after evening show showers. The low will be near 27.

Sunday: Colorado Springs will be partly sunny & breezy with a few afternoon rain showers. The high will be near 61. Pueblo will be mostly cloudy & breezy with a few afternoon rain showers. The high will be near 63. Canon City will be mostly cloudy & breezy with a few afternoon rain showers. The high will be near 62. Teller County will be mostly cloudy with a few snow showers. The high will be near 46.

Monday: Colorado Springs will be partly sunny & windy. The morning low will be near 27. The afternoon high will be near 49. Pueblo will be partly sunny & breezy. The morning low will be near 28. The afternoon high will be near 53. Canon City will be partly sunny & brisk. The morning low will be near 31. The afternoon high will be near 51. Teller County will be partly sunny & breezy. The morning low will be near 20. The afternoon high will be near 37.

Tuesday: Colorado Springs will be partly sunny with a hazy sky. The morning low will be near 25. The afternoon high will be near 50. Pueblo will be partly sunny with a hazy sky. The morning low will be near 21. The afternoon high will be near 60. Canon City will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 28. The afternoon high will be near 58. Teller County will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 26. The afternoon high will be near 48.

Wednesday: Colorado Springs will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 24. The afternoon high will be near 52. Pueblo will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 24. The afternoon high will be near 63. Canon City will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 32. The afternoon high will be near 62. Teller County will be mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for snow in high elevations and rain in lower elevations. The morning low will be near 27. The afternoon high will be near 49.

Thursday: Colorado Springs will be mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for daytime rain and late evening snow. The morning low will be near 31. The afternoon high will be near 53. Pueblo will be mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for daytime rain and late evening snow. The morning low will be near 29. The afternoon high will be near 60. Canon City will be mostly cloudy with a 40% chance of rain. The morning low will be near 38. The afternoon high will be near 59. Teller County will be cloudy with a 40% chance of snow. The morning low will be near 28. The afternoon high will be near 45.

Friday: Colorado Springs will be mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain or snow. The morning low will be near 28. The afternoon high will be near 48. Pueblo will be mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain or snow. The morning low will be near 27. The afternoon high will be near 53. Canon City will be mostly cloudy with a 30% chance for rain that could change over to snow. The morning low will be near 33. The afternoon high will be near 51. Teller County will be mostly cloudy with a 40% chance for snow. The morning low will be near 20. The afternoon high will be near 34.

Saturday: Colorado Springs will become partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 23. The afternoon high will be near 45. Pueblo will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 24. The afternoon high will be near 54. Canon City will be partly cloudy. The morning low will be near 28. The afternoon high will be near 54. Teller County will be mostly cloudy. The morning low will be near 19. The afternoon high will be near 37.

»Comments

More News

Weather - Forecast
Story Photo

40 minutes ago

Cooler Thursday

Windy early with blowing dust in some areas. Wind ending overnight tonight. An isolated thunderstorm possible early. Overnight low temperatures will drop...

Most Popular

Top Videos

1 2 3 4