HEALTHDAY - SENIORS from 3/19/2013
- Alzheimer's Rate Falling in the United States, Studies Show
- High Blood Pressure May Protect the Very Old From Dementia
- Staying Active May Help Prevent Dementia
- Widowhood May Delay Dementia in Some Seniors, Study Finds
- Can Games, Puzzles Keep Aging Minds Sharp?
- Cataract Surgery a Plus for Someone With Dementia, Study Says
- Could a Simple Smell Test Help Spot Alzheimer's Early?
- Eye Tests Might Help ID Alzheimer's, Studies Suggest
- Depression May Make It Harder to Beat Prostate Cancer
- Losing Weight May Ease Hot Flashes, Study Finds
- Older Adults Can Safely Donate a Kidney, Study Finds
- More Painkillers May Raise Heart Risks for Older Women: Review
- Severe Obesity Cuts Up to 14 Years Off Life: Study
- Choosing Hospice Care Isn't Always Easy
- Change Bad Habits Early, Save Your Heart Later
- Teen Drinkers Risking Their Lives: Study
- If You Can't Stand the Heat . . .
- Glaucoma Can Affect Babies, Too
- 2.6 Million 'Inconsistencies' in Federal Insurance Applications
- Mammography Costs Soar for Seniors, But Detection Rates the Same: Study
- Nursing Home Care May Be Out of Reach for Many Aging 'Boomers': Study
No videos found