HEALTHDAY - NUTRITION VITAMINS from 1/17/2013
- Gestational Diabetes May Influence Daughter's Weight Later
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Risk of Severe Headaches, Scientists Report
- Study Finds U.S. Diets Still Contain Too Many Bad Fats
- Recalled Supplements Linger on U.S. Store Shelves, Study Finds
- Use Chia Seeds With Caution, Researcher Warns
- Tall, Heavy 1-Year-Olds May Be at Risk for Obesity Later, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Dish Up Healthier Halloween Goodies
- Mouse Study Suggests Antibiotics May Aid Salmonella's Spread in Animals
- Regular Doctor Visits Help Control Blood Pressure, Study Says
- For Infertility Treatment, Should He Drink Less Coffee, More Booze?
- Dieters May Be Thwarted by Absence of Healthy Foods
- Vitamin D Might Help Kids With Eczema
- Frequent Dining Out Might Widen Your Waistline, Study Finds
- Health Tip: Enjoy Your Coffee, But ...
- Health Tip: Watch Your Family's Portion Sizes
- 'To Burn Off Calories in This Soda, Walk 5 Miles'
- Gut Microbes Tied to Jet Lag, Shift-Work Weight Gain
- If You Do Gain Weight, Polyunsaturated Fats May Prevent Some Damage
- Obesity and Depression Often Twin Ills, Study Finds
- Healthy Lifestyle May Boost Breast Cancer Survival
No videos found