HEALTHDAY - KIDS HEALTH from 4/8/2013
- Music Training May Boost Young Brains, Studies Suggest
- Urine Test May Spot Heart, Kidney Risk in Kids With Type 1 Diabetes
- Earlier Onset of Periods May Not Mean Earlier Sex
- Fewer ER Visits for Kids After Cold Medicine Restrictions
- Gun Violence in PG-13 Movies Tripled Since 1985, Study Finds
- Health Risks, Costs Much Higher With Multiple Births: Study
- Health Tip: Avoid Mishaps at Restaurants
- Exercise in Pregnancy May Boost Baby's Brain, Study Says
- What Happens When a Child With Autism Refuses Most Foods?
- Could Mothers' Allergy Shots in Pregnancy Lower Kids' Risk?
- Kids in Southern U.S. More Likely to Have Hay Fever: Study
- Health Tip: Keep Kids Safe Around Animal Exhibits
- Parental Stress, Domestic Violence May Affect Kids' Development: Study
- Despite Major Progress, Some Childhood Cancers Are Still Killers
- For Children of Teen Parents, Most Injuries Due to Falls: Study
- Family Meals May Keep Kids, Parents at Healthy Weight
- IVF Conception Doesn't Seem to Raise Kids' Cancer Risk: Study
- Stomach Troubles Common for Kids With Autism, Study Confirms
- Autism Sign May Appear in First Months of Life
- Poorer Childhoods, More Colds as Adults?
No videos found