Posted 12:33 PM 3/21/2013 by Elaine Sheridan
A 14-year-old honor student from Northridge, Los Angeles, died this week after inhaling computer keyboard cleaner, a growing trend among students as young as eighth grade.
"I'm positive my daughter didn't realize it had the potential to kill her," Carolyn Doherty said.
Aria Doherty (More)
Posted 12:07 PM 3/4/2013 by Elaine Sheridan
NBC News- The death of a 14-year-old girl who has become the poster child for banning caffeine-fueled energy drinks can't be blamed on the beverages, lawyers for the Monster Beverage Corp. said Monday.
Dan Callahan, a lawyer for Monster, said no blood tests were conducted to prove that (More)