Enter the necessary information below for a chance to win the Citadel Mall Holidays Matter contest: $50 gift certificate to the Citadel Mall drawn each Friday. Grand Prize drawing of a $500 gift certificate.
Citadel Mall Events:
Friday, November 21, - Wednesday, December 24
Santa is located on the lower level of the Food Court.
Monday - Saturday, 10am-8pm
*Santa takes a break to feed his reindeer 1-2pm and 5-6pm
*Santa takes a break to feed his reindeer 2-3pm
Special hours • Christmas Eve, Dec. 24, 9am-5pm
Holiday Gift Wrapping
Friday, November 28 - Wednesday, December 24
Provided by Colorado Springs Youth Symphony Association.
For prices and hours check the location located lower level near the Food Court next to Lids.
Pet Night with Santa
Tuesday, December 16th • 6pm-8pm
Located on lower level near the Food Court.
Bring your favorite well-mannered, friendly pet to sit
on Santa's lap. He has a special set for his furry
friends. We ask that all pets be friendly and leashed
or kenneled. Please use the mall entrance by Hooters.
Sponsored by Pet City
Holiday Gift with Purchase
Saturday, December 6 - Sunday, December 14
Monday-Saturday, 10am-7pm & Sunday 12pm-5pm
Spend $250 or more at 2 or more stores between
December 6 and December 14, and select a $20 gift card
from one of the following retailers: Bath & Body Works,
Yankee Candle, Victoria's Secret, Torrid, or Zumiez.
Offer valid while supplies last. Receipts can be redeemed on the mid-level near the Food Court.
The Citadel presents Indy Give!
Saturday, December 13 • 11:00am-3:00pm
Located on the upper level Center Court and in Imagination Space.
Learn more about the more than 75 non-profits participating in the Indy Give Campaign this year.
It will be an interactive festival of education and fun.
KOAA 5 CONTEST RULES
1. Contestants must be at least eighteen (18) years old, have a valid driver's license (or other valid government issued i.d.) and must be a resident of the United States to participate. Contestants must have proof of citizenship (passport or state issued birth certificate along with a photo ID). Some contests may require that you be twenty-one (21) years of age.
2. Illegible or incomplete entry forms will be discarded.
3. The winners will be notified by e-mail and/or by phone by KOAA. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged. Winner may call KOAA to claim the prize if they learn their name has been drawn as set out in paragraph 3 above. Neither KOAA nor Sponsors shall have any responsibility for failure to claim any prize based on mechanical or printing errors, or allegations of telephone difficulties.
4. As a condition to being eligible to enter the Contest, or to receive any prize, all Contestants are by their entries submitted, subject to the terms of these Official Contest Rules as well as the statements contained in the entry form itself. As a condition to being awarded the grand prize, the winners must execute a written release of KOAA and Sponsors from any and all liability arising out of participation in the Contest and receipt and use of the prizes. (See "Agreements & Releases" below.)
5. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, levied on the receipt of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. The prizes are not transferable to third parties nor can they be resold, exchanged, or redeemable for cash.
6. All decisions of KOAA 5 and Sponsors are final.
7. Determination of the eligibility and acceptability of all entries, Contestants and winner(s) are in the sole discretion of KOAA 5 and the Sponsors and are final.
8. Winners must show proof of identification, including social security number (for tax purposes, if prize value is $500 or more), and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
9. Contestants are subject to and will follow, adhere to and obey the instructions and rules contained in these Official Contest Rules, and such other rules and regulations as may be established from time to time by KOAA 5 and the Sponsors. KOAA 5 and Sponsors reserve the right to change the rules and/or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice.
10. No Contestant and no member of the Contestant's immediate family (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether related or not) shall be employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of KOAA, Sponsors or of any other contractor or sponsor associated with this contest.
11. All Contestants shall abide by, follow and adhere to the decency rules established by the FCC and by KOAA 5 and the Sponsors and shall not have been convicted of a felony of any kind.
12. Contestants are not, nor shall he or she for any purposes be considered, an employee of KOAA 5 or Sponsors, nor have any such opportunities been offered or promised to the Contestant, and participation in the Contest shall not be construed in any manner to constitute any offer of any such opportunities. The Contestants are not eligible for any benefits of any kind from KOAA 5 or Sponsors of any nature whatsoever by virtue of his or her participation in the Contest.
13. The maximum number of times a contestant may enter a contest varies by contest. Once you have reached the maximum, the contest system will alert you.